Connecting farmers/sellers with buyers/consumers through:
- A database of buyers and sellers
- Creating and maintaining contracts for the supply and/or provision of a particular agricultural produce/product
- An online sale platform
- A physical market and monthly events
Providing justification for your new agribusiness venture including but not limited to cost implications, expected revenue and profit, management, processes and procedures, expertise required, strategy, effective implementation outline and recommendations.
- Managing the production process for your goods and services. Includes:
- Office/Administrative management
- Business communications
- Website development and maintenance
- Business systems and procedures
- We provide technical support for startups and/or new ideas in growing companies.
- Testing/ Prototyping and professional advice
- Successfully moving businesses from ideation to implementation
- In-house and external training and workshops on:
- Starting your own farm
- Farm Management
- Financial Management
- Administrative Management
- Financial planning
- Book keeping systems
- Inventory management
- Preparation and Analysis of financial statements
- Improving existing products/services to better suit your customers’ needs
- Creating and maintaining new products to suit the customer
- Enlarging product reach/market
Working farm, or agricultural plant conducted for the enjoyment of visitors that generates supplemental income for the owner.
- Outdoor recreation (fishing, wildlife study).
- Educational experiences (tours, cooking classes, or food tasting).
- Entertainment (harvest festivals or green markets).
- Hospitality services (farm stays, or guided tours).
- On-farm direct sales (u-pick operations or roadside stands).
WE CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU!